Pregnancy Old Wives Tales About How To Conceive A Girl
For centuries there have been pregnancy old wives tales about how to conceive a girl. Some of them have an element of truth in them whereas others are unbelievable.
Here are some of the pregnancy old wives tales about how to get pregnant with a girl, and I’ll let you decide what you make of them.
1) In the 18th century many people believed, that to get pregnant with a girl, you should tie off the right testicle. They believed that the right testicle held the male sperm, and that the left testicle held the female sperm. Those who were truly determined went as far as having the right testicle removed!
2) Another myth involves the different phases of the moon. To get pregnant with a girl you must wait for a full moon.
3) When trying to conceive a girl the prospective father needs to have a steaming hot bath and then have intercourse while lying on his left side.
4) You should have intercourse only on even days of the month if you are trying to conceive a girl.
5) Placing a wooden spoon under your mattress and something pink under your pillow will make you conceive a girl.
6) The last of the pregnancy old wives tales about how to conceive a girl requires a compass and involves positioning your bed. You must make sure that when you have intercourse your head faces south.
Forget the pregnancy old wives tales and get in the real world. If you want to know how to conceive a girl, I recommend you check out the book below.
Best of luck.
Penelope Louise Brown.